Go to Carmel, CA. a very dog friendly town!
Top 10 Reasons to Bring your Dog to Carmel:
1. Never dine alone at Carmel’s many dog friendly restaurants. For instance, Forge in the Forest offers a dog pound menu.
2. Wagging tails spark creative juices.
3. Dogs are great foot warmers.
4. Dogs can run/walk leash-free on Carmel beaches.
5. Dogs make a fuzzy and warm cuddle partner after the lights go out.
6. Carmel has many great dog boutiques- shop for matching outfits!
7. Barking and woofing are good for the soul.
8. Stop for a sip at Tiffany’s. Even Carmel’s finest retail shops place a water bowl on the sidewalks. And your dog is welcome in most Carmel stores and some banks.
9. Dogs don’t mind waiting while you paint, shop, nap…
10. Dogs love to socialize with other dogs and humans and birds.
Or visit Kanab, Utah:
Some Pet Friendly hotels/motels
Be a Dog Whisperer…
Get a Puppy Passport :
Traveling with your Pooch Tips
See the World with your Mutt