time to vote, is your dog red or blue, a donkey or an elephant? what I like about these is that they have rye flour and barley flour… will have to try some for cici… send us samples, please ! here’s what the dogs have to say about the matter… http://www.markfiore.com/files/post_31.mp3 by the way, I have a new squidoo lens about California chocolate… and a couple of others, check them out… http://www.squidoo.com/californiadreaming http://www.squidoo.com/political_pets REPUBLICAN PETS: 1. Bark at passing neighbors and traffic; home security is very important to them.
2. Ears perk up when Fox News comes on.
3. Big spenders at the local pet store.
4. Strongly believe pet matrimony should only occur between two cats or two dogs.
5. Believe in the 2nd amendment right to bare teeth and claws.
6. Are for electric border fences around the yard.
7. Want national ID tags for all pets.
8. Advocate for the pet tracking chip – you can never have too much surveillance.
1. Want universal veterinary care for all.
2. Want their treats for free.
3. Socialize with all breeds at the dog park.
4. Prefer their owner uses biodegradable poop bags.
5. Are very concerned with the rising cost of pet food.
6. Have the young puppy and kitten vote locked.
7. Want to end the war of dogs vs. cats once and for all.
8. Think of Ralph Nader as the dog catcher.
If your dog falls somewhere in the middle, don’t worry: The low-fat peanut butter and honey biscuits can also be ordered in bipartisan cases – six $8.99 bags of each.
The biscuits are made by Capitol Dog Bakery, which donates $1 of each sale to the Washington Humane Society.
(Photo courtesy of petlane.com)
and if that wasn’t enough, here’s another quiz for you… what dog breed are you, human? I’m a Lab… so what political persuasion are Labs, Dalmatians, pit bulls???