does your inn or business have any meeting space? maybe you are a group of professional women with or without dogs who are interested in a writing or publicity workshop. If so, let me know… I want to offer small biz owners, CPA’s, lawyers, realtors and others workshops… (see info below)… and am looking for venues to hold the meetings for 10-25+ people approx… which would be great publicity for the venue (you)… I would like to schedule meetings (four hours) perhaps Sat. afternoons in Jan., Feb, and March for starters… California venues preferably, but am open to venues in the Southwest in winter, other venues in spring/summer. thanks !
1. PR on a Shoestring Budget
Do you have an existing business and want the world to know? But, can you afford to do PR/marketing?
Discover how public relations (PR) can assist you in growing your business, expand your bottom line and distinguish your business from the competition even on a shoestring budget. No matter what your business, PR is an organization’s most powerful marketing tool in this economy. Learn how to increase your perceived worth, and the worth of your company, in the eyes of your customers, clients and industry — all with an effective PR campaign. In this workshop, you will learn:
• The difference between Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
• How to Write Press Releases that Get Published
• How to Create an Impressive Press Kit from Scratch
• How to Develop Media Savvy (how to talk to inquiring reporters)
• PLUS, Expert Tips on Creating an Elevator Speech, Hiring a P.R. Firm, Networking for Profits and much more …
2. Power Publishing a Book: Turning Your Expertise Into Gold!
Do you have an interesting or unique life story? Are you looking for ways to increase your visibility, expand your credibility and enhance your image as an entrepreneur or businessperson?
Why not take your knowledge and turn it into a money-making book?
Maybe you’re an expert on weight loss or saving money on your taxes. Or perhaps you’ve traveled extensively through Texas and could write a traveler’s guide. Whatever your knowledge, and whatever the topic, one of the best ways to demonstrate your expertise is to write a book!
If you’ve ever dreamed about writing a book, but thought you lacked the time, tools or training to get published or the confidence to give it a try … stop making excuses! You’ve just found a workshop that will help you get started (even if you hate to write)!
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Find a topic for your book and start writing
• Locate an agent and/or book publisher
• Write an effective query letter
• Negotiate contracts, royalties and advance payments
• Plus, book proposals, self-publishing and more …
Call or email me, thanks !