Valentine’s Day is coming up soon. Here’s a few gift ideas for the furry love of your life that you might consider. Don’t worry, we’ve got a list for gifts for you soon. And a fun contest, too. Stay tuned, subscribe to don’t miss all the February love.
1. Yourcover.com has magazine covers online that you can personalize with a photo of your loved one (your dog, see cici below), and text about some of the quirks, qualities and traits that make them so lovable. Memorialize your loved one in this precious keepsake. You can print it at home and frame it or they can do it for you.
$12.95 for Instant Photo File download to print yourself (great last minute gift)
$19.95 for Glossy Photo Print including free shipping
$44.90 for glossy print, solid rosewood frame and shipping
Also available: Frames, Rush Shipping and International Shipping
Magazine Covers can also be printed as posters or on a mug, mouse pad or t-shirt.
2. Send a Pittie Gram for Valentine’s Day
For a minimum $10 donation to the rescue we will personalize and mail your pittie gram, then mail it to your Valentine on Valentine’s Day!
To order, make a paypal donation to Jasmine’s House…
After you donate, email email@example.com.
1. Which design you’d like sent
2. Your Paypal confirmation number
3. The name and address you’d like your postcard delivered to
4. A personalized message (200 Character Maximum)
- NEW! Tiger woven carpet by Stark®. Go wild Valentine’s Day
- Carpet made from polypropylene fibers to hide stains and absorb water
- Available in 2 sizes: 10.5in. X 19in. ($12-$18) and 13in. X 24in ($18-$28)
- Match your other GGBailey.com Luxury Woven Home Mats
- Designs to coordinate with all interiors, from contemporary to traditional
- Value priced luxury weight woven carpet pet placemats have a non-slip backing
4. Rescue chocolate (for humans not dogs) features the Peanut Butter PitBull bar, 100% of proceeds go to help animal rescue groups. Chocolate you can feel good about and it is vegan, too.
5. Head on over to our friend Karen at DoggieStylish for your dog’s new collar/leash and bow wowza. Tell her we sent you.
6. If you want a unique glass tile of your doggie’s photo, they make great charms, magnets, pins or bookmarks, check out Dawn’s Sunz doggie charms
A funny video from BFAS and a fun Valentine’s Day card from Badrap
Last but not least, here’s a couple of fun places to visit for Valentine’s Day for you and your pooch:
Islands Hotel Cocoa Lounge and Spa, 5 star luxury amenities galore for you and your pooch
Highland Ranch could be a fun place to enjoy relaxation and romance. If you stay at the ranch Friday night, you will receive 3 nights for the price of 2! Enjoy a menu of romantic meals fresh flowers and complimentary Scharffenberger chocolate and champagne. Go for a romantic horseback ride to a beautiful vista and then cozy up together next to the fireplace in your cabin. Dogs will enjoy the warmth of the fireplace, too. Plus, they offer one FREE massage per couple. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org