spring has sprung, it is actually warm outside and inside, 80 degrees…
must be time for some silly doggie april fool’s day stuff… fools rush in !
a doggie high chair from Ikea?
At Ikea, the team came up with the “Hundstol” doggy high chair – it comes in different sizes, has a hole for the dog’s tail and two inset bowls on the tray for water and food.
“Bone Appetit” read the headline of the media release, which included a link to a video interview with the chair’s “designer”.
how to make doggie doo doo video
Party411.com has found two fabulous April Fool’s Day recipes. The first is Kitty Litter Cake–This looks just like kitty litter (complete with chlorophyll) but tastes like spice cake: Serve it with a brand new pooper scooper.
The second is Puppy Chow. This looks like Puppy Chow but tastes like peanut butter and chocolate–kind of a cereal “Shake-n-Bake” that is served in clean doggy dishes. Works for me. Don’t forget to make little table tents naming each one so people get it or all your work is wasted!
PEOPLE PUPPY CHOW
1 lb. chocolate almond bark
3/4 c. peanut butter
8 c. Crispix cereal
1 c. peanuts
3 c. powdered sugar
Melt almond bark and peanut butter together in microwave. Pour over the cereal and peanuts in a clean ice cream pail or other large container. Mix until the cereal and peanuts are well coated. Put 1 cup of the powdered sugar in a clean grocery bag and pour in the cereal mixture. Add another cup of the powdered sugar on top. Close the top of the bag and shake. Open the bag and break apart any big clumps. Add the last cup of powdered sugar, shake and break apart again. Looks just like Puppy Chow and tastes wonderful. Kids love this!
PUPPY CHOW (PARTY MIX)
1 stick butter
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 c. chocolate chips
Melt first 3 ingredients together. Pour over 8 cups of Rice Chex; mix well. Place in a paper bag with 2 cups powdered sugar. Shake. Place in refrigerator for at least one hour. Serve.
Famous Dave’s Doggy Tan
Famous Dave’s Doggy Tan
• Creates a natural golden tan without any damaging chemicals
• Dries to the touch almost immediately as it is applied to the fur
• Gives your pet a streak-free and non-sticky tan that can last up to 7 days
• This professional canine tanning formula is developed using a blend of natural ingredients and anti-oxidants
• Acts as a softener to help revitalise the fur
• Contains a guide colour to ensure even application
• Compliments Your existing tan by colour-matching your pet to the same golden tones of your own skin
• Can be used all year round to give your pet the most natural looking tan they will ever have from a bottle!
NEW! Famous Dave’s Doggy Tan
200ml Professional Canine Tanning Mousse