Not only will guests save the money they would have spent boarding their pet in a kennel, but they’ll also enjoy the following perks when they book the VIP package now through Dec. 31, 2013:
- Customary pet fee of an additional $15 per night waived as part of this package.
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet for two each morning.
- “Pet Welcome Kit,” which includes a pet feeding bowl, dog or cat treats, eco-friendly “relief” bags, a “Pet in Room” door hanger and an ID collar to be worn by the pet throughout the stay.
- Complimentary internet/WiFi in guest rooms and public areas.
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld Orlando®, Aquatica® and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando® (reservations required). The Clarion Inn LBV also provides complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World® theme parks.
- Complimentary parking.
- Deluxe accommodations with two double beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and electronic safe.
- Kids Eat FREE Program (children 9 and under eat free with each paying adult)
- Kids stay FREE.
Pets must weigh less than 50 pounds, be put on a leash and supervised at all times when outside the guest room.
One of the newly renovated rooms at Quality Inn International
To view the complete pet policy, visit www.orlandohotels4less.com.
To book online or for more details, visit www.orlandohotels4less.com or call 800-999-7300 and ask for the Very Important Pet package. This special package rate is based on double occupancy and does not include tax.
The three International Drive properties offer guests complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld Orlando®, Aquatica® and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando® (reservations required). The I-Ride Trolley stops in front of each hotel, providing low-cost transportation to more than 75 stops in the International Drive attractions area. The three hotels are conveniently located off I-4, on International Drive, in the heart of the attractions area and just 12-15 minutes from Orlando International Airport.