These days dogs are getting married, are involved in dating, are participating in weddings (from best man to ring bearer to flower girl), and more. So why not have your dog help you POP the question?
We’ve created a list of 99 romantic ways to pop the question for couples.
Below are 25 ways from the list.
1. at a wine tasting
2. at the (your name) B&B breakfast
3. at the jacuzzi/hot tub or swimming pool
4. with a marching band
5. flash mob
6. up up and away on a hot air balloon
7. at a picnic lunch
8. at a romantic restaurant over dessert
9. with a cupcake bouquet
10. with flowers
11. with a singing telegram costume cupid
12. sailing on a yacht
13. in a rented limo
14. on a hike
15. at an art show or painting / craft activity
16. at a nearby attraction (museum, botanical gardens, etc)
17. in a tree (house) or yurt or geodome
18. by the wishing well or wishing tree or gazebo or garden
19. serenaded by a favorite singer (or someone or you dressed up as their favorite singer)
20. at a wedding dress store
21. at the beach
22. have your dog/pet wear a sign, will you marry me?
23. have a blimp, balloon or t-shirt, wear a sign, will you marry me?
24. at a ballgame
25. on TV
If you’d like to discuss our POP the question PR package, how it can benefit your pet business, pet product business or pet friendly Inn, call or email me. Thanks.