Has your doggie been naughty or nice this year? Does Santa Paws keep track? What would your dog tell Santa s/he wants this year????
Cici is ALWAYS GOOD WHEN SHE SLEEPS !!!! And when she is naughty, she does not mean to be. It is just too tempting to do things that I do not want her to do, that’s all.
1. Not to be dressed up in costumes, treated like a baby, carried around in a hand bag or painted and groomed and dyed to look un-doglike.
2. To be treated like a dog (belly rubs).
3. Join in the Feast: Endless treats and food.
4. Lots of time to be a dog (zooooomies)
5. Much time to play with other dogs, sniff the neighborhood, and chase small animals.
6. Real live cats, squirrels and/or bunnies to run after
7. Lots of time rolling on back scratching and showing off belly.
8. Lots of bones, toys (squeakies), ropes, and/or pillows to chew on.
9. Lick lick lick lick lick lick lick, much time to slobber.
10. Nap time, woof woof woof woof woof !
a dog has got to dream about all of the above, right?