What’s better than a pet’s love and affection? This Valentine’s Day, consider your pets’ unabashed adoration, slobbery kisses and enthusiastic tail wagging and enter Radio Beastro’s “Unconditional Love Muffins” contest.
Created by pet lifestyle expert Kristen Levine, Radio Beastro is an On-Demand Petcast dedicated to helping the 72.9 million American pet parents make life with pets happier, healthier and more rewarding.
Our pets show their love for us in gestures both small and grand, every single day. Radio Beastro wants to know, “How does your pet show you love?” Pet owners are asked to upload a photo of their pet along with a short description of how their furry friend shows affection, for the chance to win one of three “pawesome” prizes:
- Grand Prize: One-Year Supply of Ascenta, canine or feline Omega-3 supplement (a $400 value)
- Second Prize: $50 BarkingDeals.com or MeowingDeals.com Gift Certificate
- Third Prize: Angry Birds Pet Toy Prize Pack (including one “Birds Gone Crazy” cat toy, one “Two Heads” tug toy, one plush head and two tiny dog plush heads)
To enter the contest, visit http://on.fb.me/ABUnx2. Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. EST on February 29, 2012. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
About Radio Beastro
First broadcast in October 2011, the weekly show addresses topics such as pet obesity, smart food product choices, winter preparation tips and creating safe, healthy environments for pets. In addition to learning valuable tips from Levine and other on-air guests, Radio Beastro listeners have the opportunity to win prizes and gain access to special pet product discounts and promotions.
Radio Beastro can be heard on WebTalkRadio.net or by downloading the show’s podcasts from iTunes. More information about the show is available at www.RadioBeastro.com.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Happy Mother’s day…
did you know that originally Mother’s Day was a day set aside for women for peace?
from My Dog, the bug catcher and lizard stalker, everything sniffer, since I am her Mom… she thanks me because…
1. Feeds me tripe, kangaroo and hot dog treats until I bark for more
2. Snuggles and cuddles with me all night long and doesn’t mind when I push her off the bed, sit on her head or breathe into her face
3. Gives great chew toys and plays tug of war at the drop of a hat
4. Takes me on adventures to the beaches and dog parks
5. Puts me in the car (even when I don’t wanna get in) to stay in dog friendly inns and places where I can sniff grass, stalk bugs and eat in the same dining room as the humans
6. Sings silly songs to me like if you’re happy and you know it wag your tail
7. Doesn’t get too mad at me ever even when I slobber on her face, jump up on her friends and dirty the bed with sandy paws
8. Gives me lots and lots of kisses, belly rubs and massages
9. Makes a very convenient and comfy pillow
10. Loves me unconditionally
She is pregnant, he had just saved her from a fire in her house, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard, while he continued to fight the fire. When he finally got done putting the fire out, he sat down to catch his breath and rest. A photographer from the Charlotte , North Carolina newspaper, noticed her in the distance looking at the fireman. He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do. As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired man who had saved her life and the lives of her babies and kissed him just as the photographer snapped this photograph.